- UPSC ORA Various Post Online Form 2023 for 146 Post
- Jr. Legal Counsel at Tata Steel: Apply Now 2023
- Central Pollution Control Board CPCB Various Post Recruitment 2023
- UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Pre Recruitment 2022 Main Exam Online Form 2023 for 303 Post
- Supreme Court of India Recruitment Application Form 2023
- India Infrastructure Finance Company (IIFCL) 2023
- UKPSC Uttarakhand Civil Judge Recruitment 2023
- NTA – Council of Scientific & Industrial Research CSIR
- High Court of Judicature at Allahabad (Prayagraj) Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee 2023
- UKPSC Uttarakhand Civil Judge Recruitment 2023 Exam Date for 16 Post
- Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2023 Interview Admit Card for 32 Post
- UPSC Civil Services IAS Interview Schedule Phase III Exam
- NTA UGC NET JRF December 2022
- NTA UGC National Eligibility Test NET JRF December 2022
- NTA UGC, Exam Date , City Name Net Dec 2022
- UPPSC Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Examination 2022
- Chhattisgarh State Service Exam SSE Recruitment 2022 Pre Exam Admit Card 2023
- UPPCS Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO ) Admit Card 2022
- NTA UGC NET JRF December 2022 Result Date for Phase All Phase Exam
- UPPSC 2022 Final Result 2023
- Bihar BPSC 68th 2022 Mains Exam 2023
- Bihar BPSC 68th Recruitment 2022 Pre Exam Result 2023
- UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J Pre Recruitment 2022 Pre Exam Result 2023 for 303 Post
- NTA All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exam (AISSEE 2023)
- Bar Council of India AIBE 17 Result 2023
- Patna High Court Law Assistant (LA) Recruitment 2022
- CLAT Online Form Common Law Admission Test Result 2023
- MP Assistant District Prosecution Officer ADPO Recruitment 2021 Result 2023
- Bar Council of India
- Bar Council Of Delhi
- Bar Council Of Bihar
- Bar Council Of Rajasthan
- Bar Council Of Uttar Pradesh
- Bar Council Of Punjab & Haryana
- Bar Council Of Madhya Pradesh
- Bar Council Of Jharkhand
- Bar Council Of Uttarakhand
- Bar Council of Chhattisgarh
- Bar Council of Kerala
- Bar Council of Odisha State
- Bar Council of Karnataka State
- Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa
- Bar Council of Jammu and Kashmir
- Bar Council Of Himachal Pradesh
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
All India Law Entrance Test (AILET)
Law School Admission Test (LSAT)
Common University EntranceTest Under Graduate (CUET UG)
Common University Entrance Test Post Graduate (CUET PG)
Indian Law Institute (ILI)
Army Institute of Law (AILT)
Law National Aptitude Test (LNAT)
Delhi University Entrance (DU LLB,LLM)
Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI BALLB,LLM)
Banaras Hindu University (BHU BALLB,LLM)
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU BALLB,LLM)
CAREERS IN LAW
Judge Advocate General
JUDICIARYRESULT.COM IS ASSISTING THE ALL EXAMS OF LAW
All the latest jobs in judiciary on the other hand BALLB, BBALLB, BSCLLB, LLB LLM, Diplomas and DOCTORATE from abroad and Details of IELTS International English Language Test System , TOEFL Test of an English as a Foreign Language and All the best universities of India as well as most one of the top Universities of the world having direct link at Judiciaryresult.com Download all Judicial Services latest jobs , admit cards , results , admissions , answer key , syllabus , the bar council of India and important information regarding the exams of law in just one click. Before applying the form of any kind of job and law courses. This is essential to know what are criteria requirements.For applying the forms are an essential to know the examination notification as well as numbers of vacancies along with important dates and what are the fees of applications together with education qualifications moreover age limits of exams including online application link in addition extremely important to know dates because if you forget last date of forms, you missed the golden opportunities. Read the official notification of all the exams before applying forms moreover an own your risk , filing the forms and selecting the courses and universities.
The Art of Advocacy and Seven Lamps of Advocacy
- A good lawyer , Commands of words , Confidence , Persistence , Practical Judgement , Experience of handling cases , Background of legal and General Knowledge.
- Honesty- Honesty is the best policy but in case of an advocate it should be the foremost policy for a professional lawyer.
- Courage– Courage is the weapon is developed through deep knowledge of law and strait forwardness of the advocate.
- Industry- Good advocacy is a life of industry only an industries advocate can become a successful lawyer.
- Wit- Wit is that lamp through which the advocacy enlightens his point of view to the presiding officer of the court in his favour to win the wit.
- Eloquence- Eloquence of manner of an advocate is the real eloquence. In eloquence there is physical as well as psychological side of advocacy.
- Judgement- Through the lamp of judgement an advocate Åtakes a final decision for his success through perceptions and intuition.
- Fellowship- It is through the lamp of feeling of fellowship that an advocate encourage his fellow advocates to walk in the light of seven lamps of advocacy.